About Pamela Donison
Pamela Donison is the founder of Donison Law Firm, PLLC, a boutique family law firm in North Phoenix, Arizona. Admitted to practice law in Arizona in 1999, Pamela has litigated, negotiated, mediated and settled hundreds of family law cases, ranging from premarital agreements to post-decree custody issues. Pamela has extensive experience in Double Divorce: divorcing couples who are also business owners, dividing both personal and business assets.
Pamela’s practice is concentrated on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), including arbitration, mediation, negotiation, Collaborative Divorce, cooperative divorce, and consulting. Pamela accepts a very limited number of litigation engagements each year, with preference to former clients.
Pamela is on the Maricopa County Superior Court Roster as an approved Attorney Mediator and is a Judge Pro Tempore for the Family Court Bench.
Pamela frequently presents on family law issues, including guest lecturer at Arizona State University and Flagstaff Community Mediation Program, as well as to various private groups and organizations throughout the state.
In addition to her legal education from the University of Arizona (J.D. 1999),
Pamela Donison has the following experience and training:
- Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Pro Tem
- Maricopa County Superior Court Parenting Coordinator
- State Bar of Arizona Fee Dispute Arbitrator
- State of Arizona Personnel Board Arbitrator
- Collaborative Divorce Practitioner and Certified Trainer
- Professional Certificate in Mediation from the University of Phoenix (2002)
- Civil litigation mediator for the Maricopa County Justice Courts
- Arbitrator of Lemon Law disputes for the Better Business Bureau
- Undergraduate degree in business management (University of Phoenix, 1988)
- Internship with the Pima County Center for Conflict Resolution (1998)
At Donison Law Firm, we are committed to providing you with the best possible services at a time when you need it most. We are a boutique family law firm, which means that family law is our primary focus, our area of expertise, and our passion. We don’t dabble. We approach divorce as a life path transition: an opportunity for personal growth, a wake-up call to shed old patterns and adopt a new way of relating to your family, and a chance to transform yourself from who you were into who you want to be. Our holistic approach creates a space in which you can proceed and resolve issues at your own pace.
None of this comes at the expense of excellent legal advice and services. We pride ourselves on accuracy, efficiency, precise legal writing, and – always – attention to your needs and goals.
To read more about how our services can help you, click here.